A beautiful ornate carved wooden mantel clock with swinging pendulum. From WILLIAM WIDDOP® - over 130 years of unrivalled innovation and unbeatable quality in British timekeeping.
- Rosewood finish wooden frame with ornate carved filigree details
- White and gold face with black Arabic dial
- Ornate black serpentine hands
- Black Arabic dial
- Ultra-precise quartz movement
- Brass finish swinging pendulum
- 2 x AA batteries required (not incl.)
- Removable back panel
Established in 1883, WILLIAM WIDDOP® is our flagship brand, named after our founder who was a clockmaker and jeweller based in the Yorkshire town of Brighouse. With a strong focus on family traditions, we continue to manufacture classic clocks as well as producing new & innovative designs. WILLIAM WIDDOP® clocks are famed for their history, longevity and timeless style which remains steadfast in the range today.
335 h 260 w 130 d mm