Le Creuset 460ml Gravy Boat Heritage Deep Teal
The stoneware Heritage Gravy Boat is perfect for serving and pouring sweet or savoury sauces. Crafted from premium stoneware that keeps sauces warmer for longer, it is safe for use in the oven, microwave, fridge and freezer. A deep spout allows for accurate pouring to prevent drips, while the large, comfortable handle gives a steady grip.
*Before First Use Enjoy unboxing your new purchase! (And make sure to remove the labels and packaging.)
*Wash your Le Creuset product in warm, soapy water; then rinse and dry thoroughly.
*Cooking Stay protected – always use oven gloves when handling anything hot.
*When using under the grill, always allow at least a 6.5 cm (2 ½ inch) gap between the heat source and the top of your product.
*Don't put a frozen dish of food in a preheated oven. Instead, place it in a cold oven, set the temperature and allow the two to heat up together. Before serving, always check food is piping hot throughout. If you want to heat a dish that's currently at room temperature, don't preheat your oven above 205°C (that's 400°F). Adding liquid to a dish in the oven? Take the dish out of the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes first.
*Cleaning Wait for your product to cool down before you start cleaning it.
*Wipe any leftovers off the base and sides of the product. If there’s food stuck on, fill the product with warm, soapy water and let it soak for 15 to 20 minutes before washing as usual.
*Wash and dry by hand. Or pop your stoneware in the dishwasher for a full cycle.
|All including induction
|Item Length (cm)
|Item Width (cm)
|Item Height (cm)
- Always up to scratch: our glazed stoneware is scratch resistant and easy to clean.
- Crafted to perfection: made from specialist clays, our stoneware maintains even temperature and is exceptionally strong and durable.
- A modern icon: Featuring the distinctive three-ring design, this piece matches our iconic cast iron pots so can be perfectly placed within your existing Le Creuset collection.
- Use hot or cold: our stoneware is thermoresistant from -23°C to +260°C.
- Best in class: our products are crafted from the finest materials in facilities around the world, ensuring the quality you expect from Le Creuset.