Studio Blue Cobalt Brew Open Sugar
A beautiful and functional open sugar bowl. Ideal for holding your favourite loose, cubed or crystallised sugars and sweeteners. Can also be used as a ramekin to cook an individual pie or a creme caramel or as a dish for olives and popcorn, so a truly versatile piece.
A little more about the Open Sugar Bowl:
- Hand-Crafted in the Denby Pottery from high quality, locally-sourced clay
- Expertly glazed to enhance durability
- Part of Denby's New Tea and Coffee Collection 'Brew'
- Extension to Denby's best-selling Studio Blue range
- Part of the Denby 10 Year Guarantee and Collectors Promise
- Oven, microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe
The colours and effects of the stunning glazes on Studio Blue are created in the kiln by our master craftsmen and women making each piece completely unique.
A multi-functional item made from Denby's legendary stoneware so microwave and oven-safe, making it ideal for cooking and warming up food.
- Length: 9cm Width: 9cm Depth: 7cm