Allround 18cm Saucepan 2.7L Draining Lid 37851 Kuhn Rikon
The Allround 18cm Saucepan 2.7L Draining Lid is an efficient and reliable kitchen tool. It's suitable for all hob types, contains two pouring spouts and a steam-vented lid that ensures consistent temperature and even cooking. It also is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- Available sizes 1.9L/16cm, 2.7L/18cm, 3.7L/20cm
- Glass lid with draining function and steam vent
- Two practical pouring spouts
- Made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Stainless steel, riveted pan handle with hanging loop.
- Thick, encapsulated base stores and spreads heat efficiently.
- Glass lid with steam hole, stainless steel rim and handle.
- Oven safe up to 240° C.
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction.
- Dishwasher suitable.
- Reassuring quality from Kuhn Rikon, the Swiss cookware experts.
- UK Limited Lifetime Guarantee applies to UK purchases and covers defects in materials and workmanship.
- Remove all packaging and peel off any labels before wetting the pan, then use hot, soapy water and a soft cloth to remove any residue.
- Hand wash and dry the pan and lid before first use.
- The pan and lid are dishwasher suitable but can easily be washed by hand.
- If cleaning by hand use hot, soapy water. Stubborn burnt on stains might need soaking first.
- Use a nylon brush or scourer for gentle cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal scourers to clean the pan.
- Suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction. Avoid dragging your pan across a glass topped hob.
- Try to match the diameter of the pan to the ring on the hob.
- Always heat up a pan gradually, do not place it on a high heat.
- Use silicone, wooden or metal utensils.
- The pan and lid can be used in the oven up to 240°C.
- The pan handle will stay cool on the hob provided gas flames are not licking up the side.
- Use oven gloves when removing pan from the oven.
- Do not place the pan on the oven floor, always use an oven shelf.
- Misuse invalidates the guarantee. Overheating or burnt in residues are not covered.
- Limescale marks can be removed with a little lemon juice or vinegar.
- For more stubborn soiling, limescale and / or discoloration on the stainless steel use our Swiss Cleaning Paste or Swiss Cleaner Liquid.