DescriptionCook up delicious dishes but that’s not all! A casserole dish is very versatile and opens up a host of cooking possibilities: simmering, steaming or roasting! Thanks to its lid and the steam trapped within, it allows slow and gentle cooking which preserves the taste qualities better than more aggressive methods. The food is flavoursome and poultry golden brown but not burnt! What is the advantage of Pyrex ® glass casserole dishes? Glass is a non-porous material that does not take on the taste of the food so there is no problem alternating between sweet and savoury!
Min. temperature : -40°C Max. temperature : 300°C Oven compatible : Yes Microwave compatible : Yes Freezer compatible : Yes Hobs compatible : No
- Side handles: help make the casserole easier to hold when taking out of the oven, even with potholders or oven gloves
- Non porous material, glass does not retain flavours. Switch between sweet and savoury dishes easily without any lingering tastes.
- Multi-usage: Cook in the oven, reheat in the microwave, serve directly to the dinner table and store in the fridge
- Supports extreme temperatures from -40 ° C to + 300 ° C
- Thermal shock resistant up to 220 ° C: Pyrex glass can go directly from the freezer at a temperature of - 20 ° C into the oven at a temperature of 200 ° C
- BPA free, hygienic material that doesn't retain stains or odours
- Scratch resistant
External dimensions : 29 x 23 x 14 cm Capacity : Base 2,5 L + Lid 1,0 L