Denby Halo cast iron is brilliant for entertaining, batch cooking or for a larger family. The casseroles are versatile pot, use to saute vegetables, make soup or quick sauces. Denby cast is energy efficient which means the casserole heats up fast and stay hotter for longer, ideal for fluffy rice dishes.
Suitable for use on all hobs (gas, electric, ceramic, glass, induction and halogen) and any type of oven, including Aga Stoves and open fires (and even barbecues!). When using on any glass stove tops, always follow the manufacturer's guidance. Don't drag pans across the glass. Take care handling the dish when hot always use an oven glove or oven mitt.
Cast Iron should be washed using soapy water and low abrasive cleaning pads or brushes. You may need to soak the pot to remove any food residues. Ensure you fully dry the pot and store it in dry conditions to avoid any rust. You may want to put kitchen roll on top to absorb any moisture.
- Serves approx. 2-3 with a 2.4L capacity.
- Suitable for all oven & hob types, including induction.
- Integrated basting rings to keep food deliciously succulent.
- Tight fitting lids help to seal in the moisture for even cooking.
- Tough, easy clean enamel surface inside & out.
- Easy Grip handles.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Gift Boxed with in pack recipe booklet.
- Oven safe up to 250c/Gas Mark 9/ 482F